- All Lacquered Up recently visited Isola Day Spa at Put-in-Bay, OH.
- The Beauty Counter blogs about Lafco's new House & Home candles, which have been designed to complement specific rooms in your house. I really want the Geranium Mint for the patio and the Grass for the laundry room. OK, really I want them all.
- The Daily Obsession discovers why they call Dr. Bronner's Magic Pure Castille Soap magic. I love it for travel since it can be used as a body wash and a shampoo. You could even use it to clean out your undies in the sink.
- Kimberly Wilson at Tranquility du Jour has been blogging about her time in Costa Rica. She led a a retreat at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa. Could I be any more jealous?
- Shopafrolic recommends Murad Firm and Tone Serum for Body. It's supposed to diminish the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Lord knows I need that. But it's pretty pricey and I'm always skeptical of such claims. Has anyone else tried it?
Monday, June 7, 2010
Here are some relaxing links to help you get the week started out right: