- L'Occitane's Summer Sale starts today. There are some great items that are up to 50% off and there is free shipping on orders over $80. Might be time to stock up!
- Aveda is focusing on the dads. You can get free 2nd day shipping (in time for Father's Day) with the code DADFREE2ND. (I won't tell anyone if you use the code to buy something for yourself.)
- Makeup and Beauty Blog just reviewed Jouer Bath and Body Oil and Body Butter. If you buy both, you can get a free candle. I haven't tried these products out, but I may have to soon.
- This week at Sephora, you can get Basil Lemon Body Scrub for $8.50. That's half off!
- You can get a free Coconut Foot Cream from Burt's Bees if you make a purchase of $35 or more. Great for sandal season.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Here are some coupons and deals that will help you relax even if you're trying to be a frugalista: