Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weekly Spa Envy: Exhale Santa Monica


So last week I highlighted a spa that I will probably never go to. This week I decided to get realistic and pick out a spa I might actually visit on an upcoming trip.

I am going to Santa Monica in March for a conference. I am hoping to fit in a quick spa visit to Exhale. This is a chain of of 15 spas found primarily in big U.S. cities. Their spa philosophy is "merging the paths of mind and body wellbeing and fulfilling the need for an experience that improves and transforms lives in one environment." I'm up for that.

The spa is located at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, which unfortunately is not where I'm staying. Bu if I manage to sneak in a visit, I will report back.

Daily Randomness: Check out this great blog on Mindful Eating. I'm not very good at it, but maybe if I keep reading this blog I'll get better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment