Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Réveillon 2008-2009 na Avenida Paulista, em Sã...Image via Wikipedia

My New Year's resolution is to update my blog regularly. I want this to be a place where we can talk about "taking care of ourselves with joy." This is a phrase that I heard used in a loving kindness meditation, and it really describes what I am covering on this blog.

So often taking care of ourselves seems like a chore. We have to do more of this and less of that, and who can even keep up with the latest news on nutrition and exercise?

But really, most of this stuff is common sense. Michael Pollan makes this point in his latest book, Food Rules.

So during this new year (and decade), I resolve to take care of myself with joy. I hope you will join me!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment