Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time for Links

Here's what I've been reading. Hope you enjoy!

Already Pretty shares her thoughts on slips. Love 'em or hate 'em? I kind of hate 'em, but this post may have changed my mind.

Cranky Fitness discusses the frustration of reading New York Times health articles. This post was written before this article was published: Panel Recommends Mammograms at 50, Not 40. Ugh! Now I'm cranky too.

Allure lists the Best Baby Products for Grownups. I'm thinking maybe I'll buy some of that Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash for the whole family.

Dr. Weil has strategies for teeth grinders. I need to work on this. My jaw has been killing me. Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you Alpha Mom for these turkey downloads that my kids can color for Thanksgiving. Maybe this will give me a few moments of piece.

How's your Tuesday been? Mine's a little dreary. Hope to have more energy tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment