Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Comfy Duds: Loft Lounge

I ran into Loft (the store formerly known as Ann Taylor Loft) the other day on my way out of town looking for some leggings or something comfortable to wear while traveling. And I hit the jackpot.

Loft has a new Lounge line of clothing. I got some great black leggings. They are a nice substantial, non see-through material and they have held up well to a few washes. I also got a great black, long, ribbed cardigan sweater that I wear everywhere. It is unfortunately no longer available online. But here are some other sweaters from the collection.





I've also noticed that Ann Taylor has a new Luxe Lounge collection. Love!


And get over to Loft (in person or online right now) for 25% all purchases!


Daily Randomness: Has anyone seen Men of a Certain Age? I have no idea why I enjoy watching middle-aged male angst, but I do. Maybe because it's interesting to see what the other half is actually thinking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment