Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spa Envy: Umstead Hotel and Spa


I just saw Travel + Leisure's list of the Top 50 Large City Hotels. A bunch of these are in my old stomping grounds and favorite city Chicago. Of course, I haven't stayed at any of these great hotels. I really should work on that!

I'm sure many of these hotels have great spas, but the only one listed as a hotel and spa was Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary, North Carolina. It is described as a:

"Tranquil property with art-filled public spaces on 12 wooded acres, minutes from downtown Raleigh. The outdoor pool backed by pin oaks and a three-acre lake resembles an Alpine spa."


I really never have any reason to be in North Carolina, but I may have to go anyway.

Have any of you had a chance to stay at any of the great hotels listed on Travel + Leisure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment