Monday, July 12, 2010

Bath and Body Deals

Here are some coupons and deals that will help you relax even if you're trying to be a frugalista:

  • Time to Spa has 20% off the entire site with the code SAVE20. They carry some great brands like Bliss, GoSmile and Elemis. 
  • The Body Shop has buy two get one free on their Body Butters. I may get Mango (a classic), Japanese Cherry Blossom (recommended by Vogue), and Love, etc. (just like the name).
  • Check out Crabtree and Evelyn's online outlet. They have up to 75% off some of their great products, including value size lotions and shower gels for $15.
  • Some of the coveted (by me) items currently on sale at Sephora include the Caudalie Spa in a Box, CLEAN Warm Cotton Gift Set, and the Bliss I Like Big Butter and I Cannot Lie Duo.
 If you know of any great deals that I've missed, let me know. Happy bargain hunting!

1 comments:

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Love Body Butters - thanks for always sharing these deals and sales with your readers. I love this! I hope your week is off to a great start! =)

Post a Comment