Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Philosophy: The Fun Kind



I love philosophy! Not the kind that made your head hurt Freshman year in college. But the kind that you use in the bath and smells yummy! I got this sample box the other day from Sephora. It's called Classic Cookbook, and contains some of my favorite philosophy scents, including Cinnamon Buns.

Now I really should never buy this stuff because it has been known to make me crave things made out of butter and sugar. (Really, I crave that stuff most of the time anyway.) But I love the cute little 2 oz. size, and the fact that it's a three-in-one product that's great for traveling makes it worth it. Plus, it's on sale for $25 (under $6 a piece), a savings of $9. Now which one will I choose to take on my trip next week? What is your favorite philosophy scent?

And if you love philosophy too, you can enter their birthday party game. Enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree or an instant daily prize. I haven't won yet, but I'm going to keep trying.

Daily Randomness:
I want to go to Morocco too! Check out these pictures on Elements of Style.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment