Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Do You Detox?

Detox Diet Day 4Image by kahala via Flickr

Yesterday the Martha Stewart Show was all about detoxing. I like the idea of detoxing, but I'm pretty sure about 2 hours into it I would get a terrible headache and start eating everything sight. And yes, this would probably be a psychological reaction.

I'm a big fan of my juicer, and juicing is a big part of detoxing. But I'm not a big fan of eliminating food groups from my diet. I know all about how great I would feel if I quit eating meat or dairy or wheat or sugar or everything. But I just can't do it. Whenever I start one of these elimination diets (yes, I've tried), I just start to feel bad.

But maybe I'm doing it all wrong. So let me know if you have a detox plan that works for you. If you're looking for a detox plan, check out Martha's plan at Whole Living.

Happy detoxing!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment