Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Irony That is the Gaim Living Catalog

So the Gaim Living catalog came in the mail the other day and on the front it says "earth day, savings and solutions." I'm pretty sure the best solution for the Earth is not to print and send catalogs and not to buy a bunch of stuff.

But now that I've gotten that off my chest, there was plenty of stuff in the catalog I wanted. Here are a couple of items that will help the Earth (or at least make me happy).

This solar buddha fountain costs a pretty penny, but wouldn't it make me feel so peaceful when I saw it in my yard?


Again, this rattan meditation chair is way out of my price range, but I just know it would help me maintain a regular mediation practice.

If you too can embrace the irony, then you can sign up right now for a $500 Gaiam Shopping Spree.

Occasional Randomness:Great post at mnmlist: the only thing you can change.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment